- 18 month warranty, 30 day money back & 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, 100,000+ happy customers!
- #1 laptop battery life in industry. 700-800 full charges & discharges. 20%+ more than industry average in tests.
- New replacement Compaq Presario 2800 battery. Premium Japanese cells with industry-leading patented technologies!
- Built-in safeguards protect against short-circuit, overvoltage, overcurrent, overcharging and overheating. Built to be reliable.
- Manufactured to the highest quality available in industry with true enhanced performance.
- Average run-time: 4-6 hours (6 or 8 cells, 4400-5200mAh), 6-8 hours (9 or 12 cells, 6600-8800mAh).
- 50%+ off suggested retail price. The most durable Compaq Presario 2800 battery at an affordable price.
- No memory effect and environmentally friendly.
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS, ISO9001, UL.
* This is an 100% compatible replacement accessory. Related trademarks are the properties of the original manufacturer.
We are a professional manufacturer of laptop accessories with a wide selection of models compatible with major laptop brands. A complete set of manufacturing and testing processes, including Molding & Injection, COB Testing, Automatic SMT, Aging Testing, and Quality Control, ensures us to fulfill the fast-rising market demands with the best quality of products. Our products are precision-engineered and rigorously tested for voltage, current, compatibility and safety to exceed the specifications of the original equipment manufacturer. Our state-of-the-art PCB designs add huge value to the product stability, safety and performance, and have made us a true leader in the ever-changing market.
Our company is ISO9001 certified and all of our products have passed CE and FCC certifications. The faith of our production and R&D team is to pay endless efforts on quality. In order to achieve consistent manufacturing quality, particularly in mass production phases, our Quality Control department keeps close eyes on raw materials and components, and ensures that our manufacturing process and products are always in compliance with both industrial and international standards.